The Sault College Health and Wellness Centre offers a fully functional fitness space featuring state of the art equipment, that has all of your recreation and wellness needs covered. Our well trained and certified staff are ready and willing to get you oriented and participating whether it be through group exercise classes, personal training, individual strength and cardiovascular exercise or open recreation with a few friends.
Amenities within the Fitness Centre
- 4700 square feet open concept fitness centre
- Life Fitness Signature Series Selectorized machines; with Life Fitness QR Scan codes to track strength training.
- Customizable Cardio exercise with an interactive experience; Jog “around the world” with automatic resistance that syncs to the terrain in your selected dream destinations all over the world—touchscreen operation
- Open concept Fitness Studio for group exercise; natural lighting with window terrace overlooking campus
- Human Performance Testing room
- 114 Metre Indoor Track extending around upper gymnasium
- Full sized gymnasium; home to the Cougars varsity and club teams and available to students for open recreation